Racing Kawasaki snowmobiles past and present > Kawasaki snowmobile racing, stock to full mod

Single sno pro

(1/3) > >>

sprocket:
So this has been picking my brain for a while I started out with a Kawasaki single 292 fan engine milled off the fan shroud made some aluminum spacer plates and weld them onto the bottom case halfs as we speak I'm waiting back on my cylinder (added reed block) on a 550  interceptor I will be making a 2 piece head out of billet aluminum. Added features will be aluminum flywheel with electric start & a tuner pipe well lol mostly custom made I plan on putting this engine into my spare shark chassis as a 300 super mod leafer more to come oh if you're asking your self why this way the rules that I'm going off says it has to be a snowmobile engine 85' an older

750-h2:
Wow!  I love what you are doing!!

Dandb7:
Great mods...and beautiful sleds....Fast just standing still !!!

sprocket:
Water cooled is being pumped with a electric water pump by Davis water pumps, the chassis is my custom hand built chassis including the hood, Conrad Seats built me this awesome seat, Wahlracing.com with miscellaneous parts like the radiator, Wild River Machine has made quite a few parts for me much appreciated more to come.

sprocket:
A little update the cylinder is in process within a month that should be ready to bolt on the shop said we can add in a few more ports if all this works out I might have to build a 550.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version