Author Topic: Interceptors and other Kawasaki snowmobile stuff FOR SALE  (Read 195 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Boomologist

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 145
Interceptors and other Kawasaki snowmobile stuff FOR SALE
« on: September 20, 2026, 12:09:11 PM »
With much sadness I'm clearing out most of my Kawasaki snowmobile stuff. This includes three 550 Interceptors, two LTD's, two Drifter FA's, lots of Invader stuff, genuine Kawasaki tools, multi-meter, test equipment.......
I will be listing the stuff on my website soon. I would like to sell it all at once but that probably won't happen.
I will be considering reasonable offers. What doesn't sell will be auctioned off.

Interceptor398

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2119
Re: Interceptors and other Kawasaki snowmobile stuff FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2026, 07:51:54 PM »
Any bites?  I am kind of in the same boat.

Boomologist

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 145
Re: Interceptors and other Kawasaki snowmobile stuff FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 07:16:54 PM »
Hi,
Been awhile. How you doing?
I haven't posted them yet. Between hospital stays and life it seems I had more free time when I was working.
Was out looking the sleds over and sure wish I could keep a couple.
Ron