Author Topic: Invader Skid parts  (Read 2565 times)

F500-92

Invader Skid parts
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:44:02 AM »
I just swapped over to a Polaris Indy skid/track so the Invader skid parts are for sale. 

Most of the cross bars are bent slightly. 
The front swing arm has the skid cross shaft stuck in it.  Started to drill it out and replace but thats when I decided to go with the indy skid and track.

Located near Detroit Metro Airport. 

Ryguy440

Re: Invader Skid parts
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 02:52:06 PM »
Hi I was wondering if the skid has a center set of bogie wheels? There are two in between the rails in the front, what I am looking for is the wheels and brackets that attach to the rails to add the center set of bogies to my skid. Let me know if it has this and if you are willing to sell me just those parts. I attached a photo that shows the front and center bogies to better explain. Thanks!

Ryan

Interceptor398

• Administrator
Re: Invader Skid parts
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »
Hi I was wondering if the skid has a center set of bogie wheels? There are two in between the rails in the front, what I am looking for is the wheels and brackets that attach to the rails to add the center set of bogies to my skid. Let me know if it has this and if you are willing to sell me just those parts. I attached a photo that shows the front and center bogies to better explain. Thanks!

Ryan

Welcome to the site!!  Someone here can help.