Author Topic: Battle On The Bay  (Read 1839 times)

Shawn

Battle On The Bay
« on: January 26, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
This is shaping up to be a really good event. Talked with Chris Garrity after work this evening who's one of the organizers. There are pre paid entries from four countries outside the U.S. looking to come and set official records recognized by the NSSR and ISR, hence the "ISR World Series" alongside the Battle On The Bay event title. A couple machines coming are four stroke turbo Outlaws capable of 190 mph in 1000'. Friday night they'll run four lanes across under the lights. Bikini races on Saturday. My Brother and I are going for sure. There are over 30 classes scheduled where pretty much anyone can run what they bring. If there isn't a class already set they said if there are three machines they'll make a class and let you run. Motorcycles, 2 & 4 wheel drive atv's have classes set up already too. As of today there's 20" of ice so without a major heat wave conditions should be good. If you're near enough to Green Bay Wisconsin you may want to come check it out. One of the serious competitors I talked to said this is the drag and speed run event of 2018 you don't want to miss.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Battle-on-the-Bay-528400010630083/posts/