Author Topic: New Forum - Got problems?  (Read 12157 times)

Trucker

New Forum - Got problems?
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:37:03 AM »
So here we are, this is our new home. Please post any problems or questions you have here. Hopefully moving over to here won't cause too many headaches (hey... I'll gladly share the headaches I've had with trying to save the old forums with you!).

Thanks,

Ceptorlicious

Invader440

• Up Norte Dere in Fosston, Mn
    • Curt's Snowmobiling Page
Re: New Forum - Got problems?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »
Bummer to loose all the old posts.  There was some good info in some of them.  But I will say I like the new look.

Ceptorlicious

• InsanityCafe.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
If you can give an idea of what posts/info, let us know. We can maybe get them over here. Thats where the copy/paste comes in for us.

Trucker

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
I have been going through the old forums and pulled the sticky topics and copied them. If you can think of anything important i should find let me know and I will do my best to get it.

MaxThrottle

• In search of snow!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 08:23:39 AM »
I like the new format! It won't take long to get all of that great knowledge from the old forums, here on the new forums.  We have so much experience to share. Looking forward to some great laughs too.

Ceptorlicious

• InsanityCafe.com
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »
Yes, it will take that long. I spent 6+ hours on this yesterday and Trucker spent at least 4 hours on it after he got home from work. I've been working on it again for over 2 hours this morning.

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Invader440

• Up Norte Dere in Fosston, Mn
    • Curt's Snowmobiling Page
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »
If you can give an idea of what posts/info, let us know. We can maybe get them over here. Thats where the copy/paste comes in for us.

Remembered a couple but don't ask me where they were posted or when lol.  One was talking about what Polaris seals would work for the chain case seals and another talked about what Polaris throttle cable would work in place of the Kawasaki cable.

Bullet

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 07:19:36 PM »
Hi Guys. I still look on here pretty often. I see that I'm a newby again :'(. I was wondering if you still have the pictures of my old Interceptor #217? I had a post on the old site "#217 made it's debute at Winterfest", or something similiar to that. My computer went to heck & the pictures got deleted, so the only place I could go to see them was on here. Hope all is well.

Trucker

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
Hi Guys. I still look on here pretty often. I see that I'm a newby again :'(. I was wondering if you still have the pictures of my old Interceptor #217? I had a post on the old site "#217 made it's debute at Winterfest", or something similiar to that. My computer went to heck & the pictures got deleted, so the only place I could go to see them was on here. Hope all is well.
You do still have pictures in the registry. maybe i can find the old post but i cant guarantee anything

Trucker

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »

Remembered a couple but don't ask me where they were posted or when lol.  One was talking about what Polaris seals would work for the chain case seals and another talked about what Polaris throttle cable would work in place of the Kawasaki cable.
i did copy and paste the pinned topics from the other forum. the parts interchange and fastest ltd thread had that info i think

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 08:27:15 AM »
I have tried to get the Interceptor pics from the registry to post after things shake out a little on our new home.

john.0_o

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 11:23:34 PM »
Is it possible to subscribe to individual forum rooms or individual topics without posting in them.I couldn't find an option anywhere.
John

Ceptorlicious

• InsanityCafe.com
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »
Yep, click on the "notify" button at the to and/or bottom of the topic.

Same goes for each individual forum, click the "notify" button.

john.0_o

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
Yep, click on the "notify" button at the to and/or bottom of the topic.

Same goes for each individual forum, click the "notify" button.
Thanks  I guess I missed that
John

gixxer6

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »
Thank you very much for all the hard work and time spent on this.  It really is too bad that the old forum doesn't transfer over, that forum had a HUGE amount of information in it.  I am sad to see it go.