Author Topic: National Vintage show in Boonville New York  (Read 2446 times)

Tory944

• Torys Vintage Sleds
National Vintage show in Boonville New York
« on: May 06, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »
   Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of the "Kawasaki trax" members plans on going to the "big show" in Boonville New York on Aug. 3rd and 4th.  It would be nice talking w/some Kawi guys.  I already have motel reservations for the weekend.  I am dragging two other vintage sled guys with me along with a 14 ft. trailer and a bunch of parts.  I might bring some Kawi parts to sell or trade if anyone is interested.  Always looking for Interceptor sleds/parts let's talk!  Send me a pm if you'd like.

Tory Rau
                                                             Torysvintagesleds.com
Torys Vintage Sleds

snojet71

Re: National Vintage show in Boonville New York
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:09 AM »
I will be there for sure and my show 2 kawis. .   What motel are you staying at?   I havent made reservations yet.     

Tory944

• Torys Vintage Sleds
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:12:02 AM »
  Staying with some friends about two blocks away....   right now it looks like four of us are going.  Looking forward to checking out your sleds at the show!  Let me know if you are looking for anything.  Take care.
Torys Vintage Sleds

mswyka

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »
Just looked on the map to see where Boonville is located - a little bit of a trip.  Funny, we are already to be scheduled up that way a week later!  I will stick it on the calendar and see what happens.
Intruders:  1978, 1979, 1981 Custom (Pink)
Invaders:   1980 440
Projects:    1981 Invader 440

Tory944

• Torys Vintage Sleds
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
  Well, looks like 8-9 hrs from my house, but definetely worth the trip.   Might not want to bring your checkbook though!
Torys Vintage Sleds