Author Topic: St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup  (Read 16265 times)

Interceptor398

• Administrator
St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup
« on: May 11, 2015, 07:23:33 PM »
Just a few more weeks until the St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup - held in the park downtown St. Germain, WI.

Always a great swap & show. Usually great weather.
Come on out and enjoy an event that has something for everyone. This has become a weekend of fun with some of the greatest people in the Vintage snowmobile world. The Snowmobile Hall of Fame is just a few miles down the road and is a must visit. Lots of new displays have been added in the past year. The Hall of Fame also hosts a great outdoor cookout on Sat night that has become an evening to meet and speak to so many helpful members of the hobby. The best part about the cookout is the casual way it is kept. Everyone is invited and everyone feels welcome. This IS NOT a snobby event and everyone should attend if they can.
Sunday is the Classic Sled Roundup. Northern Wisconsin is hiding many great old sleds and parts. This is one of the few events that we have here to bring these machines out in public.
As we all know, the success of events like this are all about the people behind the scenes. In the past several years the Snowmobile Hall of Fame has seen many great people in the hobby step up to help and improve this event. Come out and you will not be disappointed. Per Craig

5kaws

Re: St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 07:49:00 PM »
Wish I was closer. 
Never nothing like this or anything in Ohio anymore.
It's a shame ,remember always something to do with sleds in Ohio when I was a kid.  Wether it was grass drags , swamp meet or ......  Now I'm older and have money and nowhere to go and no extras to buy. .... Sometimes I Think I'm the only one in Ohio that cares and  loves the kaws and vintage sleds.  Could be wrong about all of this and living in the dark? -mike

DougKauer

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 11:43:23 PM »
I live in Mass. an I'm going, but I'll be on vacation in the U.P. Michigan area. My dad lives up there and that is where I was raised most of my life. From my dads place I think I will only be about 4 hours away and hopefully will be getting a 1981 Kawi Invader delivered there. Hope to talk with a lot of Kawi heads.

BornagianKawi

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 07:38:23 PM »
Hey, will be there also, maybe cross tracks. Looking for 82 LTD frame B2#s. Greg 803-627-3884.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 07:13:24 AM »
Looks like I will be there also,  cell # 715-441-0773.  We live in a place with no cell service so it is seldom turned on but will be this weekend.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 07:45:02 AM »
Only thing I got was a pipe for my 81 Invader but that deal was made the week before.  There were a couple Invaders and drifters and one rough looking LTD plus a couple motors to be had.  They made up a small part of what was there but it seemed typical for finding Kawi stuff at a swap.

BornagianKawi

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »
Made it there also, picked up 2, 340 Invader jugs-heads-pistons, 40.00 for all. And other misc. stuff. Great time. Ready for next year. No 82 LTD tunnel, still looking.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 12:34:54 PM »
Getting ready for the 2016 swap.

http://www.snowmobilehalloffame.com/roundup.htm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:20:16 PM by Interceptor398 »

BornagianKawi

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 06:23:59 PM »
Yep will be there. Maybe cross tracks. Your talking about 2016 swap, right?

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 08:21:10 PM »
Maybe we should pick a time and place for us kawaholics to meet up??
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:47:17 PM by Interceptor398 »

BornagianKawi

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »
Planning on cook out at Hall of Fame, sat. night.

jimvw57

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 09:44:34 AM »
Might have to do the swap meet and unload a pile of parts... nothing big left but lots of small stuff.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 01:34:30 PM »
Wendy and I will be staying at "Lynn Ann's" campground, sight #9 Saturday and Sunday nights.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 10:46:05 AM »
Maybe about 10:30 Sunday I will be near the show sleds and food.  Maybe see a few of you there??

BornagianKawi

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 07:44:20 PM »
Went St. Germain HOF sat. nite, met with Joe Rainville, got the track Joe donated, with other Kawi parts. Thanks Joe. On Sunday went to swap, picked up some other Kawi parts. Still need a dash for this build. Met up with new and old friends, what a great day.