Author Topic: Don't buy parts from him  (Read 4295 times)

trk-35

Don't buy parts from him
« on: December 01, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
3 weeks ago, I was looking for some handles for the back of my Invader. I ended up buying a pair from Brian Santos of Somerset Mass. He received the money, and now when I ask him when he will ship the product, he says he has " to get things straightened out ". Now, he doesn't return emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. I am out $125.00 and I am not very happy about it. I will be paying him a visit with a few of the boys in blue. Remember, DON'T BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!!

gixxer6

Re: Don't buy parts from him
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »
Sorry for your bad luck.  Guys like that ruin it for the rest of us.   >:(

I think I have an extra set of handles if you are still needing some. 

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 05:10:48 PM »
3 weeks ago, I was looking for some handles for the back of my Invader. I ended up buying a pair from Brian Santos of Somerset Mass. He received the money, and now when I ask him when he will ship the product, he says he has " to get things straightened out ". Now, he doesn't return emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. I am out $125.00 and I am not very happy about it. I will be paying him a visit with a few of the boys in blue. Remember, DON'T BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!!

How did you find him?  Welcome to the site, normally someone here will have what you are looking for.

Dandb7

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 05:16:20 PM »
Nice way to step up Gixxer6 ........hopefully this will help TRK-35 forget a sad situation and a dark person which doesn't deserve our loving sport... !!!

Cheers to you and everyone who help each other when they can...!!

Let it snow....  :-)
1982 Kawasaki Interceptor 550 #558
1979 Kawasaki Drifter 440
1989 Arctic Cat Pantera 440
2012 Arctic Cat F1100 Turbo 50th Anniversary 2015 Arctic Cat Lynx 2000

trk-35

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 08:43:59 AM »
Thanks for the encouraging words. I still am looking for the handles, and an ignition switch with Kawasaki keys. I don't remember how I started conversing with him. I am trying to re-trace my steps. I think he sent me an e-mail. I have 25 e-mails going back and forth with each other.  I don't want to bother an administrator to look things up. I WILL get my money back from this guy! Thanks.

dr1979-340

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »
Keys are available on Ebay.  I've bought 4 spare keys for the 4 Drifters I have.  I've bought switch assemblies also.

Too bad about that!!
Two 1979 340 Drifters
1979 440 Drifter
1980 440 Drifter

gixxer6

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 01:43:24 PM »
I think I have a key switch too.  PM me if you're interested. 

trk-35

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 06:34:30 PM »
I have kept in touch with this Brian Santos about sending out the parts. He says he is still unable to ship out the parts. I ask him why, and I get no reply. I guess he thinks his playing of games is "cute". Well, I am heading out east next in June and I already have his address. I wonder what he will do when I show up on 2 wheels???

As for everyone who has parts, I will keep you in mind if I choose to cancel my order from this clown. In the 31 years in public service, I've learned a few things about people. I think it is time to pay him a visit.! Thanks again everyone.

trk-35

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 09:15:29 PM »
Well, Brian is supposed to send the parts today. It is already 9:15 here in Wisconsin and I have not received shipping confirmation or tracking numbers. This goon has no idea what he is getting into. It will be fun, if nothing else.

I will keep everyone updated.

wisc79intruderguy

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »
Remember don't go into a butt kicking contest with one leg or gunfight with a pocket knife!