Author Topic: Need a New System  (Read 1455 times)

mswyka

Need a New System
« on: January 23, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that we either have to implement a better inventory system or have a garage sale.  I have been looking at a few freshly rebuilt engines sitting under the workbench for some time.  Over the weekend I started to take inventory of what would  be needed to put a sled  together and to my surprise  found a pair of fully reconditioned carbs with new jets!  Call me senile, but I cannot remember cleaning them up.  Just goes to show that I must have been so focused on the green sled in recent years that I didn't pay attention to the other stuff. 

So to add to it all, this evening I wandered down to the machine shed to see what we had in the way of chassis for these engines.  And as you might have guessed, I found a complete Intruder chassis - just needing a fuel tank with a good neck, and I found a complete 340 Invader chassis - just needing a good seat and skid!  Its Christmas all over again!  Then again, maybe if I didn't keep them covered up I would have a better chance of seeing what is down there.

And now I have no excuse not to go back into the workshop.
Intruders:  1978, 1979, 1981 Custom (Pink)
Invaders:   1980 440
Projects:    1981 Invader 440

Interceptor398

• Administrator
Re: Need a New System
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 08:46:48 PM »
It sounds like you too have the pleasure of Mad Kawi for an extended period of time.  I have lost track of what I have tucked away over the many years of collecting. :D