Author Topic: Northeast Kawasaki Snowmobile Owners Ride-in and Swap Meet ??? February 23, 201  (Read 10208 times)

MaxThrottle

• In search of snow!
...........with just 3 weeks to go, I (for one) am praying for SNOW!!!! :)

mswyka

...........with just 3 weeks to go, I (for one) am praying for SNOW!!!! :)

Keep praying.  The groundhog saw his shadow and we picked up one inch of snow.  One inch each night and we would be in good shape!
Intruders:  1978, 1979, 1981 Custom (Pink)
Invaders:   1980 440
Projects:    1981 Invader 440

booblover

I would love to come, but my truck is older than my sled, and just fuel would cost me more than i payed for all three of my invaders together. On second thought, anyone interested in carpooling from nh? Could pull a trailer with the wife's jeep.

mswyka

I would love to come, but my truck is older than my sled, and just fuel would cost me more than i payed for all three of my invaders together. On second thought, anyone interested in carpooling from nh? Could pull a trailer with the wife's jeep.

Check with Quadgoat to see if he is up for it.  We still don't have any snow.  Major storm predicted for this weekend - or at least I hope it is a major storm.  How is your snow situation?

mswyka

Folks, right now the snow conditions for NEOKaws are marginal to poor.  We had a good storm a week ago but rain has eroded the snow cover.  I will provide a snow condition update next week, but right now between the snow that is on the ground and the weather report things are not looking too encouraging.

booblover

That really stinks. We got a ton of snow as you know, but it has been 40+ here all week since. we are supposed to get another storm this weekend. maybe you will benefit from it as well.

MaxThrottle

• In search of snow!
I'm still hoping for the best.  Same deal here in Connecticut, in the 40's all week and nearly 50 today..........Bummer.

mswyka

Well the good news is that none of the sleds are broken.  The bad news is that nothing can break when nothing can be ridden.  Today's rain has pretty much wiped out all hope of NEOKaws for this Saturday.

jimvw57

Shouldn't stop you from getting together, I heard snow might be on the way for you guys...

Tory944

• Torys Vintage Sleds
I was going to try and make the trip to the "Kawi ride & swap."  Too bad it fell through.  If looking at another try next winter... count me in.   Although it would be a haul from "Maine" not much going on the East Coast - PERIOD!
Torys Vintage Sleds