Author Topic: JASON TO THE RESCUE AGAIN ( TRUCKER)  (Read 2490 times)

tomahawkcat

JASON TO THE RESCUE AGAIN ( TRUCKER)
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
hello, its keith ( tomahawkcat )    I got the part today in the mail, Can't say thanks enough for the part, you helped me a few times now, coming home from dialysis and see the box made my day, plenty of other thing went bad today, but to come home and relax putting it all back together was fun, didnt go back together as easy as it sounds, but it all works out, got a few extra ideas from the site which helped, i used allen head bolts instead of bolts to bolt everything together, because if i have to take apart I dont have to take the slides off to get at the heads, plus put in a few grease jerks on the arms, had to drill out the back brackets that push the track. that took so time it seems that that part may of been harden, then had to tap the holes again, the worse thing was one bearing on the back i couldnt get off with my heat even, had to go to my car guy and pay him 10 bucks to get the torch out and heat it up until brite orange and the first time still didnt move did it twice and finally broke loose, i never would of got it of. all the wheels are good and greased and painted the inside rim dark blue, so its all just like new , now on the to skis and chain case next, so you my hear from me again... thanks so very much Keith           heres how bad the old part was sent me a brand new NOS still in the bag

Trucker

Re: JASON TO THE RESCUE AGAIN ( TRUCKER)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:51:57 AM »
Glad to be able to help! I wish i would have had the other 2 parts you needed ,maybe i do and just did not find them yet. I hoarded everything i could for many years and now its time to give others the chance to have some of this stuff since i will not be using it myself.