Author Topic: St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup  (Read 3892 times)

Interceptor398

• Administrator
Re: St. Germain - Hall Of Fame - Classic Sled Roundup
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2016, 08:15:39 PM »
It was a good time!  Went to the swap when the rain was going on and some stuff was covered.  I found out later there was some good Kawi stuff under all that plastic from the guy that cleaned them out.  It was just like going to a swap the Trucker, you better get there first or he had it. All part of the fun!!

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 08:43:48 PM »
Getting ready for this years ( 2017 ) event.  Wendy and I are staying at Lynn Ann's Campground Saturday and Sunday nights.  We are staying for the Monday flee market.

https://www.snowmobilehalloffame.com/events/classic-sleds-roundup/

BornagianKawi

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2017, 06:48:22 PM »
Yep, will be in town Saturday nite. Will have Moto-Ski in pick-up.

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 09:43:06 PM »
Found a couple Kawi things to bring home.  A Wiseco 440 piston, a 550 head in nice shape and a large box of Kawasaki manuals and other interesting Kawasaki information.  I need to go thru it but many of then I did not have.  Passed up 5 boxes of Kawasaki parts as most of them I have already.  Wonder who got them??  Hmmm,  Greg??  Bumped into many people I know and had another good time.  The Monday flee market was a "little" smaller than last year I think mostly due to the threat of rain but we were out of there before 10:00am and it was just fine.  We did hit some spots of rain on the way home though.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 07:36:01 PM by Interceptor398 »

Interceptor398

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 01:14:15 PM »
Just signed up at  http://www.lynnannscampground.com/index.html  for next year.  Planning on staying Sunday night for the Monday flea market again.

BornagianKawi

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 02:59:53 PM »
Nice advertisement. I didn't realize the lake was that close. And that big. Does look like a nice place to stay.